Learn C# by doing programming projects for beginners
What you’ll learn
- Practice and understand loops, arrays, structures, OOP and more
- Code beginner and intermediate projects using C#
- Become an intermediate programmer by understanding the how and why of each line in your program
- Think like a programmer
- Uderstand project requirements and choose the right approach to each solution
- Students should have installed Visual Studio in order to follow along.
- Students should be actively learning C#
- Students should be familiar with the programming concepts presented in the exercises
C# is an excellent programming language. It’s the main language in the .Net family of languages, and as such, it allows you to program some truly amazing solutions. So, congratulations on choosing to learn this amazing language. 🙂
As it is common among beginner programmers, the enthusiasm to learn often is not enough to make the leap from beginner to intermediate.
The bad news is: code fear is real, and it hinders, or even stops your progress. The good news is: you can learn to eliminate it! And all it takes is a little practice and determination. And that’s where this course will help you greatly!
The course goes over variety of C# programming exercises and projects. I show you how to put the theory you learned into practice by showing you how to solve each exercise and walking you through all the Why’s and How’s.
You and I will go on a journey to program simple solutions using basic programming techniques, all the way to more complex ones, such as multi-dimensional arrays, structure of arrays, and OOP solutions.
In the process, you will learn a lot about C# language. You will learn how to translate the project requirements into a working code. You will learn to use many different programming concepts, such as Conditional Statements, Loops, Arrays, Multi-dimensional arrays, OOP… and pick the right one for your solution. But above all, you will learn to think like a programmer!
This course is all about practice. Therefore, to benefit from this course, you need to be an active student. It doesn’t matter if you are self-taught or attend a programming course. What matters is the time and effort you are willing to put into learning and practicing your skills.
There are no lectures in this course. However, I do my best to explain what I am trying to accomplish with each line of code, and touch on common pitfalls, too.
This is a course for beginner C# .net programmers who need to put the concepts and theory they learned into practice and for people who prefer to learn by doing.
If that’s you, then let’s start coding!
- The course is best suited for students taking C# classes, or self-taught students.
- Beginners who are currently learning how to program in C# and need a guided practice exercises.
- Students who need to put the concepts and theory they learned into practice.
- Beginner C# .Net programmers seeking to cement the knowledge by doing short programming projects that are challenging, yet not out of his/her skill set exercises.
- Students who take C# classes and struggle with their homework, or students who need a little help or a reference will love this course.
Created by Pavol Almasi
Last updated 11/2018
Size: 2.34 GB