The Most Advanced & Hands on WordPress Course, learn while developing 7 DIFFERENT WORDPRESS PLUGINS, WP REST API added!
What Will I Learn?
- Create WordPress Plugins!
Develop more advanced and complex WordPress sites
Understand what Taxonomies, Metaboxes and Custom Post Types are
- Take advantage of this Advanced WordPress features
- Understand the Shortcode API, WP Ajax, with practical Examples
- Use the WP REST API and WP Ajax
- Have a Local WordPress installation i will be using MAMP, but you can use WAMP, XAMPP, Vagrant or Bitnami, you will be fine 🙂
- A Text Editor, i will be using Atom, but sublime text, brackets, or any other also works!
Are you ready to take your WordPress skills to a whole new level?
With Advanced WordPress Topics: Post Types Taxonomies & Metaboxes you will learn all these technologies with a 100% practical course.
JUST ADDED WP REST API EXAMPLE!
But you will learn more than that, in this course we’re developing 7 DIFFERENT PROJECTS!!
1.- A Plugin for Custom Post Types and Taxonomies.
2.- A Plugin for Metaboxes.
3.- A Plugin for Upcoming Events with CMB2
4.- Filter Posts with Masonry Effect & WP Ajax
5.- An Advanced Search Form with WP Ajax
6.- Submit Posts from the Front End of our WordPress Site
7.- Infinite Scrolling with Ajax and WP REST API
This are complete, real world, develop from start to finish projects, each project contains between 8 and 13 videos, so they’re in depth examples!
What else i will learn in this course?
We will use a lot of different techniques and integrate different technologies such as: jQuery, CSS3, WP Ajax, the Shortcode API, Custom Metaboxes 2 (CMB2), WP REST API, Filterizr & a lot more!
If you have some experience working with WordPress and you want to learn more advanced topics, this course is for you!
Check the Preview Videos 🙂 they will show everything that you will learn!
START LEARNING, WITH THE MOST ADVANCED WORDPRESS COURSE IN UDEMY!
- If you have some experience with WordPress this course is for you
- This is not a beginners course, you need at least some basic WordPress experience
- All the code is gonna be written from scratch ( Code Snippets included in the course to help you)
- You have to know where themes, plugins and all these files are stored in WordPress
- If you have some basic PHP, CSS, HTML or JS experience with web design and you want to use WordPress this course will help you
Created by Juan Pablo De la torre Valdez
Last updated 11/2017
Size: 3.14 GB