Learn how to record, edit and mix audio in Adobe Audition CC with these easy-to-follow audio editing tutorials.
What Will I Learn?
- You will know how to make your audio sound better
- Reduce background noise & improve vocals
- Create an Audition project from beginning to end
- Mix and master a project to sound perfect for online viewing
- Save and export high quality audio files
- Know proper workflow for podcasting, music production, and general audio editing
- Create DJ Drops in Adobe Audition
- Know how to master music
- and so much more!
- You should have Adobe Audition installed on your computer (Mac or PC is fine). We’ll be using the CC version of Audition, and we recommend that one to easily follow along with.
- No prior experience in audio production or editing is required.
Make your audio sound amazing with Adobe Audition CC!
If you are looking for an audio editing application that will allow you to record, edit and mix audio like the pros, Adobe Audition is the best answer.
Audio Audition is used by musicians, podcasters, video creators, editors, audio engineers, and professionals around the world!
This complete course is the best way to jump right in and start editing your own audio.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Get comfortable with the Audition CC interface
- Start new projects
- Record audio with Audition
- Adjust volume
- Edit audio tracks together
- Add background music
- Apply and adjust effects
- Remove background noise
- Make audio better with EQ, amplitude, and compression
- Stretch time and shift audio pitch
- Add delay and echo effects
- Make vocals sound better
- Remove vocals from audio
- Edit music in Audition
- Add and adjust singing vocals
- Create a looping song
- Make a DJ Drop
- Edit a podcast in Audition
- Mix and master your audio
- Save and export high quality files
- and so much more!
Practice recording and editing while you learn. This course includes practice audio files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
We’ll be teaching the course using the creative cloud (CC) version of Adobe Audition, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3 – Mac or PC), you can still learn to edit like a pro.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
Nader Nadernejad, the lead instructor, is a professional multimedia producer and DJ with years of experience using Adobe Audition. Phil Ebiner, the course producer has created dozens of best-selling courses with over 500,000 happy students around the world.
We promise to help you become a better audio engineer with this course!
We’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
- Audio engineers, producers and editors
- Video creators
- Online teachers, YouTubers, content creators
- Anybody who wants to learn audio editing like the pros!
Created by Video School Online Inc, Nader Nadernejad
Last updated 7/2018
Size: 358.88 MB